CSM are committed to provide prompt and Cost-effective Quality Service in the field of RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT to all our Valued Customers, by ensuring recruitment and selection of suitably qualified and experienced sea farers as per customer requirements and / or as per our company standard.
No fees or other charges for recruitment or for providing employment to seafarers are borne directly or indirectly by the seafarer for the purpose of recruitment.
Medical examination and travel is borne by the owners company.
Personal records of employment, personal data, sea service, Qualification, Medical data etc. including collection, storage, combination, and communication of such data to the third parties will be treated as confidential information, and will be used only for the purpose of employment / selection.
The company will provide equal opportunity to all qualified and competent personnel without any discriminatory policy irrespective of their race, color, religion, sex region, political opinion, national extraction or social origin.
The company will not re- employ any crew member who has been found or reported as disobedient or advised unfit by the customer.
For the seafarers recruited by us, is defined as below :
- The Seafarer is responsible for the correctness, currentness and validity of data provided by him in the Application Form.
- The Seafarer shall be adequately certificated and experienced for the post and type of vessel, he is supposed to join.
- The Seafarer shall maintain discipline on the vessel and must obey the orders of the Master of vessel.
- The Seafarer shall use personal safety gears on the vessel.
- The Seafarer shall not consume, handle or deal in drug trafficking or alcohol on the vessel.
- The Seafarer shall by physically fit and capable of undertaking all the duties and jobs of his rating.
- The Company will not re-employ any crew member who has been found guilty or disobedient or advised unfit by the customer.